Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Quick Update

A steady Internet signal has been quite hard to come by the last few weeks. 
 
Right now I'm in Kula Lumpar, Malaysia.  I don't think I spelled that correctly. 
 
Anyways, my Mom tells me I'm almost to the Equator and that would be why my allergies have gone crazy.  I've been sniffing and sneezing since I walked off the plane. 
 
There is a Chili's at the mall that's close to our hotel.  I had an Old-timer with cheese for dinner last night.  IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!  I miss completely edible food, I really do! However, if I indulge in "Western" food too much, I might gain back what I've lost.  That would be a bummer!
 
In other news, Alie is having a boy!  I'm very excited for them.  I'm also excited to be a first time Auntie.
 
Alright, it's time to go to work!