Friday, July 07, 2006

Still in Mayalsia

I would love to tell you that this week while we're on "break" I've been doing lots of sighseeing. . . but I'm not. Instead, I'm sleeping late, shopping, and taking long walks through the park across the street.
While taking an early morning walk (we're talking about 11:00 am for me), I met some Muslim teenagers in the park that wanted to talk to me. Being American and all, they wanted to know all about the States and stuff. They also wanted pictures with me. So we all took pictures with everyone's camera. Sadly, I look really rough. I mean I'm almost down to my last set of clothes, so I'm wearing really ugly T-shirts.
Here's a shot of the Petronas Towers at night. Pretty eh?
Here's a shot of it durning the day time, from another angle. There is the top of a Mosque in the shot. Alright, leaving for China on Monday. It will be a long travel day.