Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Internet in Europe Sucks!

Wow, just realized how long it's been since I've updated my blog. Internet in Europe is either hard to come by, or very expensive. My roomie, Tony, and I have been desperate to get some things done on the Internet this week, so we're forking out the Euros.

Rome was totally amazing. You simply cannot do the city in one week. I forced myself to do power-sightseeing as much as I possibly could. Here's a few major pictures:

Here I am sitting on the Spanish Steps. The Colosseum.Trevi Fountain.My totally illegal, could have been put in jail, Sistine Chapel picture. It looks so much better in person. Professional pictures and amature ones do not do it justice.

Also while I was in Santiago de Compostela, I met Paul.

After Rome, we returned to Spain. We went to a lovely, simply picture perfect town called Santiago de Compostela. The city contains the cathedral holding the tomb of Saint James.
There is the cathedral and Saint James' tomb. Although there is a lot of speculation about it, but that is not for me to decide. More updates soon!