Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Snow Flurries in Warsaw

I've been back on tour for a little over a week now and things have been super crazy. . . and cold! Last week we were in Wroclaw, Poland. . . but things so were hectic trying to get the show back up and running that I didn't get to see Wroclaw.

We've been in Warsaw two days, and it started to snow during load-in!
That picture was taken without a flash, the next is with a flash!

Not very exciting for most of you, but I haven't gotten to play with snow since I was about 10 years old.

In other news, my ex-boyfriend Paul (the Dutch truck driver) is here. That has added a whole other level of stress to my life, because I honestly didn't think I would be seeing him again this European tour.

That's it for now, I hope to sight-see on Friday morning!