Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Photos of the Start of this tour

On opening night in Lakeland, Florida, my parents came to see the show for the first time. I've been on the show almost three years now, and it's their first time! Here's a few photos my Dad took:Here's a photo of my bus bunk:

Hard to believe, but my bunk is pretty comfy. It's in the middle of a stack of three. Ben, one of our electricians is above me, and Sheleena, one of the performers is below me.

In El Paso, they had a dressing room special for Roo. I guess they were worried that a 5 year-old kangaroo would get out of control.

We're now in Amarillo, Texas. Part of Route 66 runs through the town. I was thinking about renting a car and driving it to New Mexico. This way I can say I've driven a portion of Route 66 and been to New Mexico at the same time! But we'll see how it goes. . . sometimes it's just nice to be lazy in your hotel room.