Thursday, November 06, 2008

Annual Halloween Party

We had our annual Halloween party on October 29th. Lots of people dressed up, which was amazing! I really wasn't feeling Halloween this year, so I just gathered up some things from my closet and went as a Goth cutie. Lame I know! But I really wasn't feeling it. Don't worry Mom, all those tattoos are fake. Funny little rub-ons for kiddies.
Tracy went as Judy Jetson. Sallie went as Kuromi, who is best friends with My Melody.
Rich went as a Blue Man, Karen went as some sort of queen.



Kevin went as the Green Arrow. I've never heard of him, but apparently he's a comic book super hero.



Jessi went as Jessie the cowgirl from Toy Story 2. Adrien went as Bobble the Tinker fairy from the new Tinkerbell movie.
Randy goes as a Ghostbuster, and Amy from FCP is a waitress.


Greg goes as Christian Siriano from Project Runway. It's "Fierce!" In the background, Mark wore a bed sheet as a toga.
Shioko dresses in Jason (her boyfriend) clothes and goes as him.
Shawn (left) and Dennis (right) go as sexy gay boy angels. Isaac (in the middle) goes as Beast from the X-men.

Krista (posing with Sallie) goes as Tree 2 from the show.

The crew guys have some interesting costumes. Jarred (far left) is Kurt Cobain, Dave (center) is a mop from the Swiffer commercials "Baby Come Back," and Shawn Carmen (left) is a really ugly woman.