Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick, Cranky, and Overwhelmed

I have been sick since the first day of this New Year. Unbelievable right? I flew home from Montreal so sick I thought I might not make it home. But thanks to all the other Orlandoites who were on the same flight with me, I did make it home. Only to turn around a day and a half later to go to Palmetto to the warehouses for more work!

Two weeks later and I'm at home once again. I'm not as sick as I was. . . but I'm on my third round of antibiotics and I'm still coughing! Not to mention. . . I'm only home for six days! I'm going to Athens, Greece on Sunday to visit someone special!

I'm a bit overwhelmed at being at home. I have boxes that I sent myself from tour, three suitcases that are still unpacked, a basket of mail to go through. . . . and not to mention, I can't remember where anything is! Wish me luck!