Monday, August 24, 2009

Internet at last!

Here I am in Beijing with some time off and some decent Internet. It's been a really busy two months here in China. This week in Beijing is a true blessing, most of us were starting to get burned out.

This hotel was very happy to have us stay with them. You just have to smile at their English translation! This year, since I am no longer wardrobe, I am helping run the coffee stand. The coffee stand is a crate that we travel with us around the world and it is kinda like a traveling convenient store. It has a fridge with sodas and sandwiches, and lots of snacking options you can purchase from us. Adrian, Krista, and I are running it this year. On days where we are at the venue all day, Adrian and I try to cook meals. We had a "hidden Mickey" in our bag of potatoes that we picked up!