Thursday, February 23, 2006

Project Runway and boredom

Yesterday, I watched television for 10 hours straight.  That's right, 10 hours.  Project Runway was having a marathon.  Since I've missed most of this season because I was in Mexico, I was jazzed.  So while doing some cleaning and packing around the house, I watched Project Runway.  I was hoping that I was gonna see the finale last night, but those bastards are gonna drag it out another two weeks!  GRRR!  Hopefully, Billy, a guy on my tour and resident computer geek, will teach me how to download it off of the Internet.
 
I've spent this week just chilling out at home.  Spending time with friends and my parents.  For the most part, it's been very nice.  It's been a long time since I just had "nothing" to do.
 
I'm leaving at 6:00 in the evening on Wednesday, March 1st.  It's crazy to think I'll be halfway across the world this time next week!