Saturday, March 11, 2006

Internet at last!

Hello from Japan!

The hotel here in Omiya finally hooked up my internet. I was starting to go CRAZY! I've read 2 books since I got here. . . no TV to watch, everything is stuff from America that I've already seen. . . or really wacky Japanese TV.

Tomorrow is my first real "offical" day of work. Since I've been in Japan, everyone has been getting over their jetlag and the cast has been doing Japanese rehearsals. Charlie and I have been shopping like crazy trying to find shoes for our Japanese narrator, Meg. Even though it's cold here, the shops have already started to bring in the spring lines. Boots are becoming hard to find. Meg is so short, that she is almost midget-sized next to Tracie. Hope we come up with something good!

So here I am at the kid's play area at one of the shopping malls near the hotel. Charlie thought I was crazy, but it was tooo cute to pass up!

No other real news from here.