Thursday, March 16, 2006

A rough start in Omiya, Japan . . . and other news

I've been working 9:00 am to 9:00 pm every day this week starting on Sunday.  We've been sewing, fitting, cleaning, painting, gluing. . . everything it seems like.  There was a little rain on my parade when Charlie told me all the things I'm not doing right.  It'll be okay. . . I'm still learning.
 
Today Pooh did a segment on the local news.  We filmed it at 5:30 this morning.  I am so very very tired.  We decided to work through the day.  Somehow, I think that may have been a mistake.
 
Also, I got my very first peice of mail today.  Great Aunt Altha sent me a letter.  I was so excited!  Everyong gets super excited on mail day, and today I finally got to be excited too!  Hopefully I'll get more mail as my weeks in Japan continue.