Monday, March 27, 2006

Osaka Castle

Today I got lost in Osaka, Japan. I wanted to go to Osaka Castle, but couldn't find anyone to go with me since a lot of the cast went there on the day that we loaded in. So I went by myself. I thought I was smart enough to figure out the subway system here. . . but I missed the subway station I needed to get on and ended up lost. So I took out the map and found my way to the castle on foot. It took me about an hour to trek there. . . BUT I GOT THERE!
Self portrait, and not too shabby I might say for myself. I got the whole castle and my face in it. Yay!!!! Cherry Blossoms are just starting to bloom. So I took a picture to share since everyone keeps asking about them. It's still really cold here, so they're just starting to bud.

Since I walked all the way to the castle, I figured. . . I'll just walk back. So I did. Now my feet hurt, I'll regret it at work tomorrow.